The Ultimate Game for Couples
This fun and engaging who-knows-me-better couples game is perfect for date night!
- Learn new things about your partner while sparking meaningful conversations and performing funny challenges together.
- Spend quality time with each other or even play this as a group, teaming up together against other couples to see who knows each other best.
- The super simple gameplay lets you jump right into the fun!
How to play
Play with your partner (2 players) Take turns drawing from the deck. Follow the rules below based on which card type is drawn to determine who gets a point. First to 15 points wins!
- GUESS CARDS: Whoever drew the card reads the question out loud, then thinks of their answer to the question. Their partner has one try to correctly guess that answer or convince them that their guess is better in order to get a point.
- CHALLENGE CARDS: Whoever drew the card reads the challenge to their partner. Their partner can either successfully complete the challenge to get a point or choose not to do it.
Play with other couples (4-10 players) Each couple plays as a team but sit opposite of each other, splitting all couples into two separate sides. Each side takes turns drawing from the deck. Follow the rules below based on the card type drawn to determine which couples get a point. First to 12 points wins!
- GUESS CARDS: The side that drew the card reads the question out loud, then writes down their answer to the question. Their partners have one try to correctly guess that answer. All couples with matching answers get a point.
- CHALLENGE CARDS: The side that drew the card reads the challenge out loud. Everyone on the other side who wants to attempt the challenge must immediately raise their hand. Only the first person to raise their hand gets to attempt the challenge for a point. End the turn if no one raises their hand.
Frequently asked questions
How long does each game take? Each game takes around 40-60 minutes.
How many cards and questions are there? There are 200 cards, with 165 Guess cards and 35 Challenge cards.
How risque is the game? The game is clean without any explicitly sexual content. Feel free to skip any cards that you do not like.
Is this game for new couples or couples who have been together for a while? This game works for both new and long-term couples. If you take a look at a few example cards that we have in the image section, and feel that you guys can answer a few of them, then the game will probably work well for you!
Is this game suited for couples of all sexualities? Yes! This game is designed and worded to be inclusive of all relationship-types.